Athens, GA – Whether they’re playing in the snow, cuddled up inside, or stuck in Atlanta traffic, people have taken to posting about their snow day activities on social media. Here are some of the best ones yet.
- This guy who probably got the last loaf of bread in Athens.
- This confirmation that the apocalypse is in fact happening right now.
3. The cold, hard truth, aye.
4. This wonderful display of southern improvisation.
5. The song that was sung all day long by every female across the state.
6. This prank that is colder than the snow.
7. This photographic proof of the existence of one abominable (and nine adorable) snowman.
8. The reason you will be eating toast for breakfast, PB&J for lunch, and grilled cheese for dinner for the next three weeks.9. The smallest and saddest commuter in Georgia.
10. The age old question we and John Mayer are still waiting for an answer to.
11. The beginning to the epic snowball fight we’ve all been waiting for.
12. How you feel any time you dare brave the wilderness that was once your backyard.
13. Why every dawg has his snow day.