UGA seeks Gurley’s Reinstatement

Athens, GA— 

Less than an hour ago, UGA stated that Todd Gurley confirmed his desire to seek reinstatement to play football at UGA. UGA Sports Communications Associate Director Christopher Lakos provided this information via press release, which also stated that The University fully supports Todd’s request and plans to file the necessary paperwork with the NCAA later today.

The release included a statement from Gurley, “I want to thank the University, coaches, teammates, and the Bulldog Nation for their patience and support. I take full responsibility for the mistakes I made, and I can’t thank the University, my coaches, and teammates enough for supporting me throughout this process.  I’m looking forward to getting back on the field with my teammates.”

Newsource Reporter Ally Laukhuf tried to discuss the matter with Gurly; he replied that he was unable to comment.

• Show Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

comment *

• name *

• email *

• website *

You May Also Like

New Mama’s Boy Spin-off Restaurant is Open for Business!

Athens, Ga -- A new restaurant just opened in Athens. It's a spin-off of ...

Barrow Sheriff’s New Fleet

Barrow County Sheriff's Department is planning to add 20 new police vehicles to its ...

ICYMI: Athens group travels to see Pope Francis

When Pope Francis arrives in Philadelphia this weekend, people from Athens, Georgia will be ...

Add Comment
Cancel
Viewing Highlight
Highlight
Close
X