- Former Georgia basketball player Kentavious Caldwell-Pope scored 21 points for the Detroit Pistons in a 106-94 victory over the Atlanta Hawks. Caldwell-Pope’s 21 points led all scorers. He is starting his third season in the league and is the only active Bulldog in the NBA.
— Zach Harper (@talkhoops) October 28, 2015
- Georgia football practiced at the Falcons indoor practice facility in Flowery Branch in preparation for Saturday’s game against the No. 11 Florida Gators.
- Georgia shortstop Nick King underwent ankle surgery after injuring it in a scrimmage last Friday. He is expected to be healthy for the season opener against Georgia Southern on Feb. 19.
- Georgia Volleyball takes on Ole Miss tonight at 9 p.m. The Bulldogs are winless in SEC play and have dropped 20 consecutive sets. The Bulldogs lost to the Rebels in Oxford, Mississippi earlier this season 3-0
- Georgia goalkeeper Louise Hogrell took home two individual honors this week for her effort in wins over Vanderbilt and Auburn. The sophomore was named the SEC Defensive Player of the Week on Monday and on Tuesday, TopDrawerSoccer.com named her national honorable mention player of the week. Georgia completes its regular season on Thursday against Florida.