Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! If you haven’t made plans, we’ve got you covered. There’s lots of events going on around Athens this week. Whether you’re looking for a single night out on the town or a romantic date for two, there’s something for you to celebrate this holiday. Check out the options below!
- Hooters Free Wings Giveaway on Valentine’s Day at ALL locations
- PSA: You must shred a picture of your ex
- You must order ten boneless wings and destroy your photo by ripping it, putting it through a shredder or even have your waitress destroy it to get ten extra free boneless wings.
- Don’t want to eat alone? You can destroy the picture of your ex on the hooters website, print a coupon order the wings to go and pick them up.
- Nature Singles Bash: Valentine’s Day from 2:30-5PM at Sandy Creek Nature Center
- Come meet singles in a nature center love connection. Play games, go on hikes, enjoy a planetarium program and find friendship that could advance into something more. Coffee and refreshments will be served. Ages: adults, 21 and over, Fee: $3 per ACC resident/$5 per Non-ACC resident. Pre-registration required.
- Register here: https://secure.rec1.com/GA/athens-clarke-county-leisure-services/catalog
- Valentine’s Day BreakUp Card Sale by The Hedge Trimmer Humor Magazine from 10-3PM at The Tate Student Center on Tuesday and Wednesday
- BreakUp Cards will be sold for $1 a piece, or 5 for $3, cash or venmo.
- Southern Brewing Company: Thursday February 15 from 5-9PM
- Come mingle with other singles at SBC tonight!
- Heirloom is for Lovers: Valentine’s Day Prixe Fixe Dinner
- Enjoy three courses plus a glass of bubbles for $55 or add wine pairings to each course for $70 total.
- Valentine’s Day Dinner at Caborita Athens from 5-11PM
- Treat your sweetheart to a dinner for two and while enjoing live music by David Prince!
- Drink specials for the evening include:
- $15.99 Texas Fajitas for Two
- $10.99 House Margarita Pitchers
- $5.99 Domestic Pitchers
- $4.99 Daiquiris
- Valentine at Cine from 6-9PM
- Featuring a bubbly tasting with ALEJANDRO ORTIZ of J’s Bottle Shop, sweets from Johanna Nicol’s JUST BAKERY, tunes from local musician SJ Usrey, and handmade wares from INDIE SOUTH.
- Akademia Brewing company Valentine’s Date Night from 5:30-11:00PM
- Tickets are on sale for a limited number of sweetheart tables, featuring a Valentine’s prix fixe menu designed by Chef Nate! Time slots include: 5:30-7PM; 7:30-9PM; or 9:30-11PM.
- The Brewery will be open to the rest of the public for regular hours.
- Rook & Pawn Valentine’s Day Trivia at 6PM
- Trivia will focus on topics such as pop culture, movies and television shows. This trivia will be composed of primarily romantic literature and Valentine’s Day trivia.
- Valentines Day Double Feature hosted by WUOG in Tate Center Lobby from 8-11PM
- True Love Tarot Readings with Kristen Carter at Avid Bookshop in Five Points from 5-6PM
- Free with a purchase from the store.