From the ACC Unified Government Alert System:
Timothy Road is now OPEN – drive carefully.
Newest reports of ice at (as of 10:30am):
– Barber Street at Cleveland Avenue from the train tracks to College Avenue; and Willow Street. and Strickland Street intersections.
– East Cloverhurst Avenue at Wilcox Street; and Rutherford Street between Lumpkin Street and Mell Street
– Old Lexington Road and Curtis Drive, Barnett Shoals Rd around Dobbs Drive, Whitehall Road (both bridges)
– Nellie B. Avenue bridge as well ad Vine Street and First Street areas.
– Downtown Business District-Thomas Street at Dougherty Street; Hancock Avenue between Jackson Street and Thomas Street; and Jackson Street between Hancock Avenue and Washington Street
– More reports of ice at:
- Lexington Road at Seagraves Drive
- Lexington Road between Robert Hardeman Road and the Oglethorpe County line
- Hull Road between Danielsville Road and highway 29N
- Cherokee Road from Winterville into Athens
- Chase Street at the inner and outer loop
To get ACC Alert Center notifications, follow the link below and click, NOTIFY ME at the top.