Milledge Ave Baptist Church Pumpkin Sale

ATHENS, Ga- 46,000 pounds of pumpkins have been shipped to Milledge Ave! The Milledge Ave Baptist Church’s annual pumpkin sale starts today! Senior Pastor, Edward Bolen says the profits from the sale are split between the church and the Navajo Reserve in New Mexico where the pumpkins come from. 75 percent of the sales go toward youth ministries, camps, and scholarship funds. The remaining 25 percent of money is used for community projects outside of the church that use the building for meetings, like Alcoholics Anonymous and English as a second Language programs. Reporter Michel Foo will have more on the sale and the 100,000 pounds of pumpkins that are expected to be sold.


Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/gradynewsource/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/onfleek/inc/df-core/views/df-content/df-post-layout-5.php on line 201
  • Show Comments (0)

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

comment *

  • name *

  • email *

  • website *

You May Also Like

PM News

Reporter Brenna Bocinsky went to the College of Pharmacy “DAWGTOBERFEST” and tells you what ...

UGA Marks Constitution Day with Guest Lecture

Today is Constitution Day, marking the 231st anniversary of the signing of the document ...

Add Comment
Loading...

Cancel
Viewing Highlight
Loading...
Highlight
Close