You may not want to go outside in today’s weather, but here are a few things you can do while you’re stuck inside.
1. Watch a movie or start a new series on Netflix. Find your favorite movie or TV show and enjoy.
2. Stay warm with a cup of hot chocolate. Just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean you have to be too. Warm up with some hot chocolate or even some coffee or tea.
3. Catch up on your homework and studying. There may not be classes in the next few days, but those tests will still be there when you go back.
4. Exercise. You can still get a workout in while at home. Try doing some sit-ups and push-ups in your living room.
5. Beat your high score. Spend some time today trying to beat your high score in your favorite game.