Charges Against Seagraves:
- DUI – Alcohol and Drugs/Inhalants
- Fleeing or Attempting to Elude
- Reckless Driving
- Failure to Maintain Lane/Improper Driving
- Duty upon Striking an Unattended Vehicle
- Suspended/Revoked License
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Device
David Edward Seagraves faces seven charges after a high speed chase last night. Officers pursued Seagraves as he recklessly sped down Lexington Road at speeds pushing 100 miles per hour. The officer decided to terminate the pursuit, but Seagraves wrecked the car into a retaining wall shortly after. He fled from the scene but was detained at the UGA North Parking Deck. Seagraves is currently booked in the Athens Clarke County Jail.
A passenger said she was visting Athens and did not know Seagraves before last night. There were no major injuries.
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/gradynewsource/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/onfleek/inc/df-core/views/df-content/df-post-layout-5.php on line 201