Here’s what’s happening around Northeast Georgia.
- Research University of Georgia researchers conducted a study about whether exercise enhances the effectiveness of diabetic medication. Reporter Kaitlin Long will share how they found their answer
- Politics The Georgia GOP 10th District Convention will be held in Greensboro April 16. How to register
- Awareness April is Autism Awareness Month. Reporter Emily McLanahan details how Autism affects one local family
- Sports The UGA Baseball team will face a series of challenging rivals in the upcoming season. Reporter Brett Homer will look into what it will take for the baseball team to make it to the College World Series
- Weather Temperatures will heat up, but skies will remain cloudy. Reporter Fernanda Perez will share how to plan your week
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/gradynewsource/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/onfleek/inc/df-core/views/df-content/df-post-layout-5.php on line 201