Fall is approaching, and with the season, comes cooler temperatures, and with those cooler temperatures, comes the use of fireplaces and space heaters, and the threat if house fires.
To keep you and your family safe, here is what you need to do:
- Make sure to change the batteries in your smoke detectors twice a year.
- Keep a fire extinguisher in the kitchen and garage.
- Make sure to check the expiration date to make sure it has not expired.
- Keep your space heaters away from flammable materials
- Clean and inspect your fire place each year before use.
You can find more prevention tips here.
By: John Holcomb
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/gradynewsource/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/onfleek/inc/df-core/views/df-content/df-post-layout-5.php on line 201