- Last night’s Republican debate caused a stir among the public. Reporter Shaunteri Skinner will let you know what people here are saying about it and about the moderators.
- Daniela Belton, a Barrow County field representative, for Johnny Isakson is hosting an open office today in Winder. Constituents will have the opportunity to come and voice their opinions on issues ranging from the federal government, federal legislation, and Medicare.
- There are almost 11,000 children in foster care, many with special needs right now in Georgia. A local adoption agency is working to find these children permanent homes and is teaming up with a local brewery for a benefit concert to raise money.
- There are currently people in Athens-Clarke County wanted for fraud, rape, and false imprisonment. Reporter Kara Murphy will have Northeast Georgia’s most wanted.
- Thunderstorms are approaching as we are headed into the weekend for Northeast Georgia, but it will be sunny with clear stories as you head to Jacksonville.
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/gradynewsource/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/onfleek/inc/df-core/views/df-content/df-post-layout-5.php on line 201