By: Kara Murphy
- Parking: The University of Georgia is warning visitors about traffic delays and parking challenges for the UGA vs. Alabama weekend. Officials with the Athens Convention and Visitors Bureau say they expect more than 94,000 people to be in Athens for the game this weekend. For parking information on campus, go to the UGA gameday parking website. Athens transit will also provide free transportation for visitors that present tickets to the game.
- Hotels: Many hotels in Athens are already booked for the weekend. The Hilton Garden in currently has two rooms left for $475 a night and the Georgia Gameday Center has one room left for $850 a night. The Athens Convention and Visitors Bureau has more information on which hotels still have availability for the weekend.
- Tailgating: Tailgating is not allowed before 7 a.m. on Saturday. Some of the traditional tailgating places will also be closed because of safety reasons, according to the UGA Gameday website.
- Weather: There is a thirty percent chance of rain on Saturday. At 3:30, it will be around sixty-five degrees and mostly cloudy. There will be winds at 10 miles per hour.
- Ticket prices: Prices for tickets to the UGA vs. Alabama game start at $195 each for upper level according to StubHub. Tickets go all the way up to $2,500 each for club level tickets.
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/gradynewsource/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/onfleek/inc/df-core/views/df-content/df-post-layout-5.php on line 201