DANIELSVILLE — The Madison County Board of Commission will meet tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the Madison Government Complex.
Madison BOC agenda items include:
– Chairman’s Report
– Further discussion of the jail expansion
– Hearing on Rezone Matters, Special Use Permits
– Consider 25 mph speed limit posted in Forrest Trail
– Consider filling part time position at the Senior Center.
– Consider pay adjustments with remaining budgeted money for Recreation Departent.
-Consider salting abandonment process of roads in Madison Preserve Subdivision
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/html/gradynewsource/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/onfleek/inc/df-core/views/df-content/df-post-layout-5.php on line 201