Here’s what happened around the world and in your neighborhood over the weekend.
- Panama Papers A document leak uncovered by a group of reporters shows the hidden wealth of the some of world’s top leaders, politicians and celebrities. According to the report, a Panama-based law firm, Mossack Fonseca, helped its clients launder money and evade taxes. How Russian President Vladimir Putin may be involved
- Bark for Life Relay for Life held a special Bark for Life event Saturday to honor the life-long contributions of canine caregivers. Reporter Fernanda Perez details how canines can lead to cancer cures
- Amtrak An Amtrak train traveling from New York City to Savannah derailed near Philadelphia Sunday, killing two workers and injuring 30 more people. The latest on the investigation
- March Madness The Villanova basketball team beat Oklahoma by 44 points, a new record, and UNC-Chapel Hill beat Syracuse. What this means for the rest of the tournament
- Religious Liberty Following Governor Deal’s veto of House Bill 757, religious organizers Sunday called for action. Why other Georgia bills may be affected